Friday 28 December 2012

EYES LIKE A HAWK


When I made my first cup of tea this morning,a dark bird hurtled across the garden,I thought sparrowhawk,but probably blackbird,went back to bed and thought no more about it,when I eventually decided to face the day, as miserable as it was,I spied with my little eyes something beginning with S sitting on the fence,a superb male sparrowhawk.It was still pretty dark,raining and my bathroom window provided my only vantage point,my first efforts were poor but eventually got some reasonable shots of this wonderful creature.





Assuming this will be my last post of the year,but you never know,hope you all enjoyed christmas and have a very happy new year

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shots Phil, have a good new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see Phil and will no doubt catch up with you again in 2013.Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cracker Phil Happy New Year to you too

    ReplyDelete